McOrmond Drive and College Drive Interchange
Work at the McOrmond Drive and College Drive interchange site began in April of 2017.
Please remember the speed limit is 60km/h through the construction zone until the new interchange is complete.
The new interchange will...
- ease traffic congestion, especially during morning and afternoon rush hours
- reduce accidents
- include an additional northbound lane on McOrmond Drive (from 2 to 3 lanes) north of College Drive
- include multi-use pathways on both sides of McOrmond Drive
- include accessible pedestrian and cyclist pathways, allowing for safe movement across the roadways
- include new street lighting along College Drive between McOrmond Drive and McKercher Drive
- include new sound walls on the northwest side of the new interchange
How to Stay Informed
- keep an eye on Project News Releases and PSAs on our main page, saskatoon.ca/interchanges
- watch the rendering video to see how the new interchange will operate
- sign up to receive e-mail updates
- Twitter and Facebook
- Service Alerts
- News Releases and PSAs
- Watch construction LIVE via PCL Construction HD site cameras
- Watch Video Updates by PCL Construction Ltd.
3-D Rendering of McOrmond Drive and College Drive Interchange (see all renderings under 'Related Documents' on this page)