Preston Avenue Closed Between Taylor Street & 3rd Street
A section of Preston Avenue between Taylor Street and 3rd Street will be closed to traffic tomorrow for emergency water main repair work.
What you can expect from us:
- Preston Avenue will be closed between Taylor Street and 3rd Street, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 21.
- Work is expected to last one day weather permitting and barring any unforeseen circumstances.
- Detour signage will be in place to direct drivers around the road closure.
- Saskatoon Transit will detour around the work area as needed.
How you can help us:
- Please respect detours, signs and barriers.
- Reroute your commute and avoid the area if possible.
- Refer to the Road Restrictions and Construction Projects interactive map for more information.
The City thanks drivers for their patience while this necessary work is carried out. Slow down, pay attention and respect work zones. Watch for pedestrians and work crews, and for everyone’s safety, please obey all detours, signs and barriers.