Zoo Season Pass
Zoo Season Pass Sales Temporarily Suspended
All 2020 Season Pass sales are temporarily suspended until further notice. 2020 Season Pass rates will be reevaluated once an opening date is determined. Refunds/credits will be available to customers who have already purchased a 2020 Zoo Season Pass. Details on the refund process will be available in the near future.
New Rates in Effect April 1, 2020
New daily admission and season pass rates will come into effect April 1, 2020:
|Youth (6-18 yrs)||$25.50|
|Preschool (0-5 yrs)||Free|
The Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo has launched its new Zoo Season Pass. Zoo Season Pass holders will experience a variety of benefits including:
- Free daily admission to the Zoo (private events excluded)
- Free parking
- Invitation to special events and exhibit previews
- Free or discounted admissions* at participating CAZA zoos across Canada including:
- Free admission to Edmonton Valley Zoo
- Free admission to BC Wildlife Park
- Free admission to Greater Vancouver Zoo
- Free admission to Safari Niagara
- Free admission to Little Ray's Nature Centres
- 50% off admission to Zoo de Granby
- 50% off admission to Toronto Zoo
Zoo Season Passes are valid January 1 – December 31 of each calendar year and passes are available in youth (6-18), adult (19+) and family.
A family is defined as a group up to seven individuals with a maximum of two adults.
Where to Buy
Zoo Season Passes are available for purchase at the following locations:
- Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo
- Cosmo Civic Centre
- Harry Bailey Aquatic Centre
- Lakewood Civic Centre
- Lawson Civic Centre
- Saskatoon Field House
- Shaw Centre
- City Hall (2nd floor, Recreation & Community Development)
Zoo Season Pass Terms and Conditions
- Zoo Season Passes (Pass) are non-transferable.
- You must present your Pass when entering the facility or you will be required to pay admission.
- The City reserves the right to ask for verification of the owner of the Pass.
- Fraudulent use of this Pass will result in revoked privileges.
- Member’s photo will be taken at time of Pass purchase. Photos will not be used for purposes other than
- Passes are non-refundable.
- The City reserves the right to close all or part of the facility for regular maintenance and/or special bookings.
- If you lose your Pass, another will be issued wherever Passes are sold at a cost of $5.00 plus taxes.