Leisure Access Program
The Leisure Access Program allows eligible low-income residents within the city to participate in City of Saskatoon leisure facilities and programs. The program includes unlimited admission to drop-in programs at the Leisure Centres and one registered program per year.
Who Can Apply
If your total household income before Tax is equal to or lower than the numbers below, you are eligible for the Leisure Access Program.
|# in the household||1||2||3||4||5||6||7|
How to Apply
Leisure Access Card and/or Discounted Bus Pass Program (Low-Income Residents)
- Application forms are available at all Leisure Centres and Saskatoon Transit, Customer Services Centre, 226 - 23rd Street East (in the Downtown Bus Terminal)
- Printable Version:
- Include copies of your last year's Notice of Assessment(s) from Canada Revenue Agency, and a copy of a utility bill with your current address on it.
Mail your completed application to:
City of Saskatoon, Community Development Division
3130 Laurier Drive Saskatoon SK S7L 5J7
Note applications are not accepted by fax or email. There is no application deadline. Applicants will be notified by mail regarding the status of their application within three weeks of applying.
Leisure Access Card and Bus Pass (Social Service Recipients Only)
- Complete a Bus Pass/LeisureCard application form at the Social Services office at 160 - 2nd Avenue South (933-5960).
- Take the completed application form to Saskatoon Transit, Customer Services Centre, 226 - 23rd Street East (in the Downtown Bus Terminal) to purchase a reduced price bus pass.
- To obtain a LeisureCard, take the completed application form to a Leisure Centre.
- Leisure Access Program: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Community Development at 306-975-3383
- Discounted Bus Pass Program: call Saskatoon Transit at 306-975-3100