The Leisure Guide is Saskatoon's community source for arts, culture and recreational activities throughout the year. View information about Drop-in Programs, which do not require pre-registration and provide the public with access to the City’s leisure facilities and some instructor-led classes, or from our Registered Programs, which include an instructor who leads participants through a pre-defined set of activities.
Summer Leisure Mini Guide Now Available
The Summer Leisure Mini Guide will be delivered to households on Friday, May 31 with the weekly Bridges publication. It will also be available for pick up at any Leisure Centre or Public Library.
Summer Leisure Mini Guide
The Spring / Summer Leisure Guide is now available online and is available for pick up at any Leisure Centre or Public Library. The Leisure Guide was delivered to households on Wednesday, March 6.
Spring/Summer Leisure Guide PDF Version (April 1- August 31, 2019)
Due to unforeseen circumstances, Drop-in Program schedules are subject to change after the Leisure Guide is printed. Please refer to Drop-in Online for the most up-to-date information on your phone or desktop.
Leisure Online: Easy, Quick, Click!
Important Changes to Leisure Online
Leisure Online allows you to view and register for programs found in the Leisure Guide at your convenience 24/7.
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. During this time, many people register online and on the phone at once. Additional online and telephone resources are put in place to make the registration process is as smooth as possible. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- You require an account with a username and password to register online. To set one up or if you forgot yours, visit Leisure Online or contact any Leisure Centre prior to registration night.
- Have a list of second and third program choices in case you don’t get into your first choice.
- Consider other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available – many are just a short distance away!
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up to date.
- You can also register by phone, mail or in-person.
Keep The Guide
Over 100,000 copies of the Leisure Guide are distributed throughout Saskatoon and a limited surrounding area three times per year.
If you do not receive your guide within two days of the scheduled delivery, they are available for pickup at any of the Leisure Centres and Public Libraries. You can also report missed deliveries to 306-657-8531 and one will be delivered to your home within 48 hours.
Please note, any households that are on a "no flyers list" will not receive a Leisure Guide. To remove your address from the "no flyers list", phone The Saskatoon StarPhoenix at 306-657-6320.
Be sure to Keep the Guide throughout the entire season!
The Leisure Guide is distributed to:
- All Saskatoon Households
- Leisure Centres
- City Hall
- Public Libraries
- Dalmeny Households
- Martensville Households
- Warman Households
- Saskatoon Area Rural Routes - RR2, RR3, RR4, RR5, RR6
Get In The Guide
Promote your community-based sport, culture and recreation programs and classes with us! Over 100,000 copies of the Leisure Guide are distributed throughout the city and some surrounding areas. To advertise in the next Leisure Guide call The StarPhoenix Advertising Department directly at 306-657-6340.