Important Changes to Leisure Online
The City has launched a brand new leisure registration system to better serve you. All customers, whether you have registered online for a program in the past or are registering for the first time, will need to create a new leisure registration account to be able to register for Winter 2018 programs.
Click here to visit the new and improved Leisure Online to setup your account and pick your programs!
There are a variety of registered programs at the City's leisure facilities for all ages, skill levels and interests. The seasonal Leisure Guide contains a complete listing of the many registered programs available. Don't delay, register for a class today!
What is a Registered Program?
Registered programs provide the public with the opportunity to participate in a pre-defined set of activities that are instructor-led. There are a range of Red Cross Swim, preschool, children's, youth and MeTaWeTan, adult, specialized wellness and family registered programs offered each season at all of the leisure facilities.
- These programs require pre-registration and payment of a class fee
- Access is not included with a daily general admission, bulk ticket or LeisureCard
Registering for a Program
Registered programs are very popular and fill up fast! Seasonal registration opens up three times per year - Spring/Summer, Fall and Winter. During this time, many people register online and on the phone at once. Additional online and telephone resources are put in place to ensure the registration process is as smooth as possible. Here are some helpful tips to help you be prepared for registration:
- You require an account with a username and password to register online. To set one up or if you forgot yours, visit Leisure Online or contact any Leisure Centre prior to registration night.
- Have a list of second and third program choices just in case you don’t get into your first choice.
- Consider other Leisure Centres if your nearest location isn't available – just a short distance away!
- Join the waiting list. Every full program has an online waiting list and new classes may be created if there is enough demand.
- Ensure your major web browser (Internet Explorer, Safari, Firefox, Google Chrome) is up to date.
- Or, register by phone, mail or in-person.
Leisure Online allows you to view and register for programs at your convenience 24/7. Online registration for Winter 2018 programs began Sunday, December 3.
Register By Phone
To register by phone, call 306-975-2800 during the following dates and times:
- Sunday, December 3 - 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Monday, December 4 - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 5 - 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- To register after these dates and throughout the season, contact the Leisure Centres during regular hours of operation.
Visit A Facility
In-person registrations began Monday, December 4 at 6:30 a.m.* and throughout the season at the Leisure Centres: