Get the latest drop-in schedule information for your favourite indoor rink. Search by facility, program, week, day and/or time to find activities that interest you. View or print customized schedules from your computer or tablet . . . or check it on the go with your smartphone!
Cash, LeisureCards and Leisure Gift Cards accepted.
|Adult (19 and over)||$5.75|
|Child/Youth (6-18 years)||$3.75|
|Preschool (0-5 years)||Free|
|Parent and Tot Skate||Free|
Complimentary WiFi: Shaw Go WiFi guest access is now available at ACT, Archibald, Cosmo, Gordie Howe Kinsmen, and Lions Arenas! More details here.
Leisure Gift Cards
Give the gift of fun year-round with a Leisure Gift Card! Good for use at any Leisure Centre, outdoor pool, indoor rink, municipal golf course, plus the Saskatoon Forestry Farm Park & Zoo, Gordon Howe Campground and Nutrien Playland at Kinsmen Park. Available for purchase at all the participating facilities and City Hall (2nd Floor Recreation and Community Development reception).
Ice Rental Information
All municipal rinks are available for rental for a variety of activities. For bookings and assistance with available times and rental rates, call Allocations at 306-975-3366
- Prime-Time ice rental is $275/hour + GST - Monday to Friday 5 p.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Non-Prime Time ice rental is $170/hour + GST.
- Ice is then available on a first-come, first-serve basis and allocated if vacancies exist in the schedule.
- Special event applications for tournaments/competitions are available. Deadline for upcoming year is June 15.
- Minor sports organization applications are distributed mid-April; application deadline is May 15.
- Pre-season for casual users (i.e. previous year's seasonal renters with regular one time per week bookings) applications are distributed May 31; application deadline is June 30.
- Dry Arena (off-season, no ice) 2018 rental is available for $72 per hour up to $648 for the day. To book a Dry Arena, please fill out a Special Event Application Form.
- Year-round ice rental available. Call Allocations at 306-975-3366