My Utility Account
If you have not registered for My Utility Account, you will need your City of Saskatoon Utility Statement account number and the amount of your last statement to complete your registration.
Please log in to view your utility account summary
COVID-19 RESPONSE PLAN: UTILITY SERVICES FINANCIAL RELIEF & FLEXIBILITY
To offer assistance and best service to citizens experiencing the effects of the economic impact due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the City is committed to providing increased flexibility and immediate short-term relief for your utility payments through the following:
The City will continue to bill for utility services as normal. However, to best serve the City’s customers in these extraordinary times, the City has made the following changes to current utility collections activities:
- Utility disconnections due to arrears will be suspended until September 30, 2020;
- Late payment charges will be suspended on all utility accounts until September 30, 2020; and
- We will continue to generate utility bill reminders and other related notices for customers who are in arrears to keep them informed of their current situation.
These measures are aimed at providing financial relief for customers who may not be able to afford to pay their bills on time. By suspending late payment charges, utility customers will have the option to delay bill payments without putting themselves in additional financial hardship. However, civic staff will continue to work with the City’s utility customers regarding payment arrangements so as not to leave them in a difficult financial situation in the future.
Delaying disconnections will help ensure that all homes have access to water, allowing for proper hand-washing and personal hygiene.
Have utility-related questions? Please call our Revenue Customer Service Representatives at 306-975-2400. We understand and will work with you.
My Utility Account allows you to:
- View your current Utility Account Summary
- View your Utility Consumption Summary and detailed Utility Consumption and Charges
- View your Utility Payments and Credits
- Review your Equalized Payment Plan